Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read through our terms and conditions now before you confirm your booking. This avoids any issues arising in the future which keeps things far more pleasant for everyone.
As a small, family run business we try to be as flexible as possible in accommodating our clients' needs when things change, however we still need to run a viable business, therefore we do need follow our terms.
• All deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.
• A payment of a deposit or a full course fee along with a completed booking form is required to secure all bookings.
If You Cancel
• The balance of your course fee (less deposit) is only returnable in the event of you making a cancellation with more than 6 weeks' notice prior to your course start date.
• If you cancel within 6 weeks of the course start date, no refund can be offered.
If We Cancel
• For 'Mountain Training' qualification courses we are required to have minimum numbers to run the course. Should the number of bookings fall short of this requirement, we will offer an alternative course date or full refund.
• A full refund of your course fee will also be available should we need to cancel your course.
• The remainder of your course fees should be paid a minimum of 6 weeks before the course start date.
• If the balance is not paid by 6 weeks before the course start date, we reserve the right to re-sell your course space without refunding your deposit.
We recommend that you obtain insurance for your course to cover all cancellation, expenses, search & rescue (for overseas trips) and medical emergencies as well as equipment loss or theft.
Climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. By booking a course in these activities you are aware of and accept these risks and will be responsible for your own actions and involvement. We will teach you how to manage these risks, however, we can never completely remove them. You confirm that you are familiar with the nature of the activity that you wish to undertake and acknowledge those risks. Our job is to do the uttermost to keep you safe and to have an enjoyable and memorable experience.