Winter Climbing Introduction
The winter climbing intro course is designed for summer climbers with winter skills experience who now want to transfer to the winter climbing environment.
- Days1 - 5 days
- LocationLlanberis, North Wales or Scottish Highlands.
- Cost: 1 - 2 people £220 per day.
Winter climbing in Scotland can be challenging and uses a wide range of skill sets.
- Two full practical days in the mountains.
- Use and understanding of winter belays.
- Winter climbing skills.
- Winter navigation.
- Route finding skills.
- Retreating from climbs.
- Avalanche avoidance & snow analysis.
Courses will start again in January 2020. Register your interest by dropping me an email: email@example.com